Whether your home is truly haunted or has collected an excess of violent energies, a banishing ritual can quickly resolve problems and bring peace to the occupants.
When To Perform the Spell:
- Ideally on the Dark Moon at twilight
You Will Need:
- One Old World Ritual Candle for every room of your house, including bathrooms and laundry room.
- One small cup or small dish (think soy sauce dish) for every room of your house, including bathrooms and laundry room.
- Old World Witchcraft Banishing Ritual Blend
- Cedar Smudge Bundle
- Wrought Iron Coffin Nail
- Small hammer
- Fireproof dish
- A container of natural, unprocessed sea salt (about 4 oz)
- Paper bag (grocery bag is perfect)
- A small shovel
- Matches or lighter
As the sun begins to set and twilight takes over, walk outside your home and collect dirt from each of the four sides of your home. (Note: If you live in a condo or a flat, this still applies.) Use the shovel dig up the earth and pour it into the paper bag. An average-size home will need about 1-2 cups of soil for this ritual.