Spellbound Ritual Kit: Obtain Love From a Specific Person (Two, 6-Night Rituals) - BACKORDER
Old World Witchcraft Spellbound Ritual Kit for obtaining love and sexual desire from a specific person. Very helpful for reconciliation work. For established relationships requiring commitment, see Commitment Ritual Kit instead.
Spellbound Ritual Kit includes:
Printed Ritual instructions
See lower portion of page for detailed ritual instructions.
Currently on backorder -- expected ship date July 9th.
Ritual Kit Details
Spellbound Ritual Instructions
Included in this Spellbound Ritual Kit:
(1) Old World Witchcraft Song of the Siren Ritual Blend
Carefully crafted for obtaining love and sexual desire from a specific person.
- Proprietary, tme-tested Old World Witchcraft blend of 100% organic and responsibly wild-harvested herbs, roots and resins. (no fillers!)
- Packaged in a thick glass 2 oz jar. Reusable and recyclable.
- Environmentally-friendly cork cap allows for secure longterm storage.
(12) Old World Ritual Candles
The essential candles for Old World Witchcraft. May be used solo or braided with additional candles and herbs as part of spellwork. Pure beeswax absorbs and expands energy incredibly well, which is why we use 100% beeswax candles for all spellwork. These candles do not require a candleholder, as they are lightweight and their waxiness allows them to stay upright on a horizontal surface with minimal application pressure.
- 100% beeswax, 100% biodegradable
- Approximately 6 inches tall, 1/5 inch wide.
- Candles should be rolled in desired Ritual Herbs prior to burning.
- Burn time is between 20 -45 minutes, which depends entirely on the environment, energy of the ritual as well as the addition of herbs.
- Does not require a candleholder.
(1) Old World Floral Smudge Bundle
Old World floral smudge stick contains Juniper, Rosemary, Lavender, Rose Petals and a variety of other traditional (and seasonal) herbs to cleanse and protect your physical body, your spirit and your home.
Juniper has been used for centuries by Siberian shamans and Eastern European Witches for welcoming new beginnings, offer blessings and cast off evil. Juniper is a fragrant plant that changes residing energy to such an extent, that it opens new pathways for those that seek it's guiding hand. It breaks down boundaries, old restrictions and unhelpful thought patterns.
Burning Rosemary within the home and around the physical body is known for ensuring good health and a harmonious home. Lavender increases inner strength, soothes troubled emotions and brings contentment. Rose petals (and Wild Roses when seasonally available), enhances romantic relationships, increases self-love and opens the doorways to new love.
This is a very strong, powerful smudge stick and does not need to be burned fully during each session. Burn and extinguish as needed. Simply burn 1" - 2" at a time, then firmly push down the smoldering ashes into the fireproof bowl.
Handmade and measures roughly 7.5" long and 2" wide.
- This spell should be performed between the Witch's New Moon (3 nights after the Dark Moon) and the Full Moon
- This is a 6 consecutive night ritual. Plan accordingly.
- Friday's are ruled by Venus and would be the ideal day for this work, though not mandatory.
- Ritual must be performed when you are positive that the target has been asleep for a couple of hours already. Unless your target is an insomniac, 3AM is the ideal time to perform this spell. The targets conscious and subconscious defenses are down, allowing your spellwork to penetrate deeply within their mind and energy field.
- If performing the spell while the target is asleep is absolutely not possible, perform the ritual at approximately the same time each day.
You Will Need:
- Song of the Siren Ritual Blend
- Six Old World Ritual Candles (one candle for each night)
- Photograph of target
- Lighter or matches
- Fireproof surface (thick stone or metal tray work perfectly)
- OPTIONAL but highly recommended: Targets biological material (such as a strand of their hair) or an item closely associated with the target, such as their business card that they themselves have touched. This creates a solid energetic link to the target. Have a piece of tape ready to secure the material.
Spellbound Ritual Instructions:
Find a quiet space and time where you will not be disturbed. As with all spellwork, your altar surface must be fireproof. A stone or thick metal tray works well.
Set all materials within close reach in your ritual space. You should be able tor each everything while remaining in one place. Once the ritual has started, you should not leave the sacred space until you have finished the ritual.
Take a deep breath and allow your body and your mind to relax.
Breathe out stress, breathe in joy.
Breathe out worry, breathe in comfort.
Breathe out tension, breathe in serenity.
Step 1: On the targets photo, write their full name and date of birth. Write the statement below in a shape of a circle around the target:
"You desire me. You think about me. You dream about me. You are attracted to me. Come to me."
This is now your mantra.
Step 3: Dust the photo with about 1/2 teaspoon of the Song of the Siren Ritual Blend, making sure you can still see the targets face -- especially eyes.
Step 4: While looking into the targets eyes, roll a single Old World Ritual Candle between the palms of your hands. Beeswax absorbs and expands energy, which is why we use pure beeswax candles for all rituals. Chant your mantra (from Step 1) until the wax warms up and becomes a bit sticky.
Step 5: Roll the candle in the herbs right on top of the photo. Continue chanting...
Step 6: With power and authority, exclaim your mantra. Light the candle and drip about 3-4 drops of wax directly over the photo, creating a small pool of wax in the center. Stick the candle directly into the pool of wax and hold it for about 5 seconds. The center quickly hardens and the candle will stand upright without any assistance.
Note: It may take you a couple of times to get the hang of this, but once you do, it will become a permanent part of your spellwork repertoire.
Step 7: Position yourself so that you can look through the exterior of the flame, directly into the targets eyes. Your gaze should soften and become out of focus. Your own senses of sight and sound will drown out for just a few seconds. Consciously attempt to make a telepathic connection between their energy field and yours. Often imagining and "seeing" your spellwork spreading into their energy field, similar to radiation or a cloud, works wonderfully.
Step 8: Sit quietly in meditation for a few minutes. Feel the serenity and joy of knowing that the work is done and the energy is currently penetrating your target. More often than not, the candles will extinguish themselves in their own puddle of wax. Pay close attention and do not let the candles accidentally catch the photo on fire. Stay put the remainder of the burn.
Step 9: An average Old World Ritual Candle burns 20-45 minutes, all based on your environment (temperature, drafts, amount of herbs used, etc.). As the candles burns down, the following night you will need to new candle to take its place. The new candle should be placed directly on top of the same photo and the remnants of wax/herbs from the previous nights ritual. You will need to repeat this ritual for 6 consecutive nights, including the herb application on every new Old World Ritual Candle.
Step 10: What you do with the remains of your spell (wax, photos, ashes, etc.) is just as important as the spell itself! The spellwork does not end when the candles and the incense extinguish. The spellwork is not complete until you return the remnants back to the Earth. The Earth and the universal energy carry and propel your magick and your spellwork to its full completion. Make sure your disposal method does not contradict your desired outcome by completing your spellwork following the disposal methods. For best results, bury your remnants in your front yard. If you are a city-dweller, you may bury it at the base of a healthy indoor plant. Make sure to take care of this plant! Spell disposal alternatives can be found here.