Mercury Retrograde Mini Ritual Kit: Eliminates Side Effects & Common Troubles (1 Ritual)
Mercury rules communication, travel, technology and the legal system. When Mercury is in Retrograde, these areas of life are at their absolute weakest point. It is the absence of Mercury that is the cause of these problems.
With a little spellwork, you can negate the effects of Mercury Retrograde by energetically moving the influences of the planet forward. By strengthening the temporary weaknesses, you can safely pass through these moments of time without a scratch, an annoyance or a delay!
This Mini Mercury Retrograde Ritual Kit includes:
(1) Mercury Retrograde Ritual Blend Packet
Printed Ritual Instructions
What & When Is Mercury Retrograde?
Ritual Kit Details
Three to four times every year we experience the illusion of the planet Mercury traveling backward, which we refer to as Mercury Retrograde.
Mercury rules communication, travel, technology and the legal system. When Mercury is in retrograde, these areas of life are at their absolute weakest point. It is the absence of Mercury that is the cause of these problems.
Everyone is impacted by Mercury Retrograde to varying degrees, all based on the position of Mercury in your natal chart at the moment you were born. Having a natal chart reading with an experienced astrologer will help you understand Mercury's importance in your life and how it will impact you during its retrograde.
For the majority of people, Mercury Retrograde is a very unpleasant time. Between constant technical difficulties, miscommunication and change of travel plans, these are the most unproductive stretches of time throughout the year.
What To Avoid During Mercury Retrograde:
- International travel, particularly to conflict-stricken countries. Now is not the time for extreme cultural contrast.
- Confrontations and difficult conversations. Keep the drama or special requests to a bare minimum.
- Do not ask for a raise, do not go to couples counseling and do not try to solve problems with family members. Communication will be at its weakest point until a few days AFTER Mercury Retrograde.
- Do not file important paperwork. Do not file your taxes (or even prepare paperwork), do not file divorce papers and do not sign important documents.
- Avoid large purchases, such as homes or cars. And if you must, please triple-check all contracts!
- Medical treatments are safe during this time, but be prepared for scheduling delays.
- Clerical errors are EXTREMELY common during this time, so verify (and re-verify) your prescriptions to make sure you were prescribed the correct product and dosage!
- Carry your phone charger with you, as batteries seem to drain much faster during Mercury Retrograde!
Sounds pretty horrible, right? Don't worry, with a little spellwork you can negate the effects of Mercury Retrograde by energetically moving the influences of the planet forward. By strengthening the temporary weaknesses, you can safely pass through these moments of time without a scratch, an annoyance or a delay!
Upcoming Mercury Retrograde Dates:
The pre-shadow begins February 19th, 2019, which means you can expect miscommunications and technical glitches to begin to ramp up. Moving databases or servers? Repairing electrical problems in your car? Submitting new construction plans for approval? Get everything important done before February 18th!
Mercury officially goes retrograde in Pisces on March 5th, 2019. Time to slow down and pay close attention to the list from above.
On March 28th, 2019, Mercury goes direct. But don't forget to triple-check everything just yet! For many people, a boomerang effect makes the week after Mercury direct even worse. This Mercury post-shadow will impact us until April 16th, 2019.
The second Mercury Retrograde of 2019 begins with the pre-shadow on June 20, 2019
- Mercury goes Retrograde in Leo on July 7, 2019
- Mercury goes direct on July 31st/August 1, 2019 (depending on where you are on Earth)
- Mercury ends the Post-Shadow on August 15, 2019
The final Mercury Retrograde of 2019 begins the pre-shadow on October 11, 2019
- Mercury goes Retrograde on Samhain night of October 31, 2019
- Mercury goes direct on November 20, 2019
- Mercury ends the post-shadow on December 7, 2019
When To Perform Mercury Retrograde Rituals:
- Perform at least one Mercury Retrograde Ritual within 3 days of Mercury going Retrograde.
- Once weekly thereafter for the duration of Mercury Retrograde
- If a very important event is on the horizon during Mercury Retrograde (such as a court hearing, job interview or international travel), perform the ritual daily leading up to the event and then again one day thereafter.
1 Mercury Retrograde Ritual Blend Packet
Carefully formulated to use specifically before and during Mercury Retrograde to negate its unpleasant impacts. Assists with improving communication, travel plans, technology and all legal matters. Significantly reduces or even eliminates delays and common errors related to the influences ruled by Mercury.
- Proprietary, time-tested Old World Witchcraft blend of 100% organic and responsibly wild-harvested herbs, roots and resins. (no fillers!)
- Sample packet size, perfectly portioned for this ritual.
3 Old World Ritual Candles
The essential candles for Old World Witchcraft. May be used solo or braided with additional candles and herbs as part of spellwork. Pure beeswax absorbs and expands energy incredibly well, which is why we use 100% beeswax candles for all spellwork. These candles do not require a candleholder, as they are lightweight and their waxiness allows them to stay upright on a horizontal surface with minimal application pressure.
- 100% beeswax, 100% biodegradable
- Approximately 6 inches tall, 1/5 inch wide.
- Candles should be rolled in desired Ritual Herbs prior to burning.
- Burn time is between 20 -45 minutes, which depends entirely on the environment, energy of the ritual as well as the addition of herbs.
- Does NOT require a candleholder: Create a small pool of wax by dripping 3-4 drops of the lit candle on a fireproof circle. Stick the candle directly into the pool of wax and hold it for about 5 seconds. The center quickly hardens and the candle will stand upright without any assistance. Note: It may take you a couple of times to get the hang of this, but once you do, it will become a permanent part of your spellwork repertoire.
Step 1: Pick up your candles, slowly roll them between the palms of your hands. Try to get in the mental place of a harmonious, well-planned and smooth life. Find your inner calm. Allow this energy to permeate through your body, down to your hands and into the candle. Feel this peace of the moment.
Beeswax absorbs energy exceptionally well, which is why we use 100% beeswax Old World Ritual Candles for all spells. The more energy you put into the candle, the more power you will receive from this ritual.
Sit in this energetic harmony for as long as you feel comfortable. You will have an inner knowing when it is time to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Draw the Mercury symbol (as shown below) on the piece of paper and gaze into it for awhile. Allow your gaze to soften and become out of focus. Breathe. This is an ancient and powerful symbol. One that assists with communication, the legal system, travel and the fruition of goals.
"My wedding is well-planned, well-orchestrated, beautiful and is perfectly timed. Everything goes smoothly!"
"My court hearing works out in my favor. My attorney and I are able to convey our case eloquently and efficiently. The judge understands my side perfectly and gladly sides with me."
Step 3: Place 3 Old World Ritual Candles on top of the Mercury symbol, slowly rolling them back and forth across the image. This allows the beeswax to pick up the evoked energies of Mercury.
Step 4: Move the Old World Ritual Candles to the side. Sprinkle the full sample packet of the Mercury Retrograde Ritual Blend directly into the center of the Mercury sigil.
Muster up the energy of peace, comfort and well-executed plans. Smooth sailing. Calm seas. Predictability. Clear lines of communication. Helpful people. General feeling of wellness and predictability.
Step 6: Gather the 3 Old World Ritual Candles in your hand, make sure they are lined up evenly. While holding the bottom of the candles, begin to gently twist start from the top. The motion is similar to wringing out wet laundry. Fists twisting in opposite directions.
The bottoms (or legs) of the candles should be untwisted for the last one inch of the candles. Place on top of the Mercury sigil.
The Old World Ritual Candles only burn 20-45 minutes, depending on the temperature in the room, any possible drafts and the amount of herbs used. The candle will extinguish itself in its own pool of wax. Having said that, you should never leave a burning candle unattended.
Step 8: Repetition
Repeat the Mercury Retrograde spell on a scheduled basis, as indicated under "Getting Ready For This Ritual" tab. The same image should be reused, placing the new candle on top of the previously formed pool of wax.
If possible, carry the Mercury sigil with you in a little baggie during times when you need to make sure everything goes smoothly. I like to put it in my tote bag and take it everywhere with me during Mercury Retrograde.
What you do with the remains of your spell is just as important as the spell itself! The spellwork does not end when the candles extinguish. The spellwork is not complete until you return the remnants back to the Earth. The Earth and the universal energy carry and propel your magick and your spellwork to its full completion.
Once Mercury post-shadow ends (see "What & When tab" above), bury the spell remnants at the base of a healthy free in your backyard, nearby park or forest. And don't worry, all of Old World Witchcraft products are 100% biodegradable and are organic or wild-harvested.